Click here to download the report.
- March 19, 2004
- Wind Power Expansion - Key Development and Integration Issues, by Ed DeMeo, Wind Coordinating Committee Member
- Brief Overview of the Hydrology of the Flint Hills, by Al Macfarlane, Kansas Geological Survey
- Markets for Wind Energy, by Les Evans, Garrad Hassan, SERCC liaison to WPTF
- February 27, 2004
- Preliminary Assesment of the Economic and Tourism Impacts of Siting Wind Energy Developments in Kansas Natural Areas, by Ted Eubanks, Fermata, Inc.
- Update on Wind Development in Other States and Government Incentives, by Donna Johnson, Pinnacle Technology
- Wildlife and Bird Interactions with Wind Farms, by Ed Martinko, University of Kansas
- Effect of Energy Development and Human Activity on the Use of Sand Sagebrush Habitat by Lesser Prairie-Chickens in Southwestern Kansas, by Robert J. Robel, Kansas State University, and others
- February 20, 2004
- Overview of Wind Development and Industry, by Richard Nelson, Kansas State University
- Visual Aspects of Turbines, by Lorn Clement, Riley County Planning Commission
- Lease and Leasing Issues, by Roger McEowen, K-State Extension Service
- Transmission Overview, by Larry Holloway, Kansas Corporation Commission